Who Are We?
www.livelyhome.co.uk, www.livelyhome.uk, app.livelyhome.co.uk, app.livelyhome.uk are websites (referred to as the “Site”) of Greatcall UK Limited. When we use the terms "We" "us", "our" or “GreatCall” we refer to GreatCall UK Limited. More details about us can be found at www.livelyhome.co.uk.
What is this document?
We process certain information about you when you use:
- our Site
- our devices (referred to as “Devices”)
- our mobile applications and cloud-based dashboards (referred to as “Apps”).
We also process certain information about you when your Device transmits data to the Apps you or your Carers use.
Some of that information may enable you to be identifiable (referred to as “Personal Information”).
Who must read this document?
Please ensure that you have understood and agree with our intended use of your Personal Information.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CARERS, FAMILY MEMBERS AND OTHERS WHO MAY USE OUR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH CARING FOR ANOTHER PERSON (referred to as “Carers”):
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
Personal Information collected in respect of our Services:
This section applies to our Lively Home Devices, including the Lively Sensor Watch, Hub and Activity Sensors.
Your Personal Information is collected through the Devices to track your steps, detect movement and provide alerts to Carers. This can include:
- Fitness tracking, medication reminders movement information and proximity of Sensor Watch to Hub:
- This may include tracking your step count, your proximity to the Hub and your interactions with Activity Sensors, for example whether your Activity Sensors on your Pillbox have registered activity during medication reminder timeframes immediately and over time. This uses sensors in the Sensor Watch and Activity Sensors.
This Personal Information is sent from your Lively Sensor Watch to the Hub and then to our servers.
Lively Enterprise Dashboard
The Lively Enterprise Dashboard is where Carers can access your Personal Information you’re your Devices. To provide this we process the following Personal Information:
- Information from Lively Home: The Personal Information described in the section entitled “Lively Home” will be sent first to our servers and then to the Lively Enterprise Dashboard, which will be accessible to your Carers’ from the Carers’ computer or smartphone.
- Name, date of birth, address, emergency contact details and contact details: Your Carers’ Lively Enterprise Dashboard Account will contain your name, date of birth, emergency contact details and contact details.
If you are a Carer, we may process:
- Your name, date of birth, address, and contact details.
We may also collect information about your usage of our Site.
Specific collection of Personal Information on our Site:
Any personal information you provide to us when applying for a position with GreatCall will be used solely to consider and act upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for as long as necessary for such purposes or as otherwise required by law.
If you apply for a position with us, we will process and store:
- Name and contact details: Title, name, address, phone number, email address
If you correspond with us, we will process and store:
- Name and contact details for correspondence: Your name, phone number, address and/or e-mail address.
Technical and statistical information
We also collect some technical and statistical information about your use of our Services, including:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet.
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform (as applicable to the device you are using).
- Information about your visit, including the website that referred you to our Site (if applicable), the path that you take through and from our Site (including date and time); pages that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
This technical and statistical information is typically anonymous (“Anonymous Data”) but may identify you in certain circumstances. Where it does, we treat it as Personal Information.
How do we use information collected from you?
As well as the obvious and direct uses of your Personal Information for the purposes noted above, your Personal Information may be processed in the following ways:
- To provide your Carers with information about your activity, movement and fitness information at various points in time through the Lively Enterprise Dashboard.
We may also process your Personal Information as part of our management of the Lively Enterprise Dashboard, for example to conduct technical or operational support, or to ensure compliance with applicable law.
We may process your Personal Information to create anonymous data for use in the course of our business. Once anonymised, this data will no longer identify you.
What direct marketing do you conduct?
- We may contact you, or the people you select, in relation to offers on products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. We may send you emails with promotional offers only if you opt-in to receiving such emails.
- If you would no longer like to receive emailed special event information, sales notifications or other messages from us, please send us an email us using the contact details below or follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions on such emails. Your email address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
We may share your Personal Information within GreatCall (i.e. our officers, staff, contractors and volunteers). Except as set out in this policy we will not use, disclose, or transfer your Personal Information unless:
- It is necessary for our service providers to provide services for us. We will only provide them with the information they need to deliver the products and service.
- It is necessary in order to provide products and services to you and/or your Carers, including contacting you or your Carers.
- It is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf.
- It is disclosed to our agents, in relation to your application for employment, for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position you applied for, for other available positions or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties hired by us to collect, maintain, and analyse candidates for career positions or as otherwise required by law.
We may also share your Personal Information with other organisations or individuals when we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to::
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable legal terms and conditions or our other legal rights, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against or prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of GreatCall, our customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Where is your Personal Information stored and processed?
We will process and store your Personal Information in our servers in the EEA. We employ organisational and technical methods to protect your Personal Information.
How long do we keep your Personal Information?
GreatCall UK Ltd.
c/o Paul Hastings (Europe) LLP
Ten Bishop Square Eighth Floor
Please be aware that in some cases we may not be able to process your request, for example, if it is technically impractical, risks the privacy of others, or causes a disproportionate burden on us.
However, we will do our best to respond promptly and comply with your requests.
We use website tracking technologies (commonly known as “Cookies”) as set out below.
|incap_ses_[ID]||Session||Third party security services|
|visid_incap_[ID]||2 years||Third party security services|
|__utmz||6 months||Google analytics|
|nlbi_[ID]||Session||Third party security services|
|ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
- Session Cookies
These Cookies are not shared with third parties other than our website developers as necessary for them to support and develop the site.
Unless you ask us to remember you from visit to visit (in which case we will use a Cookie to do so), these Cookies will automatically expire shortly after the end of your visit to our site.
- Analytics Cookies
For this we use a third party service called Google Analytics operated by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets Cookies containing "tracking IDs" which are unique numbers that identify you to the Google Analytics servers (which may be based in multiple locations worldwide including the United States of America).
Google Analytics collects performance data such as which pages you visit, the number of pages you visit, and how long you spend on our site. Google Analytics also collects technical information about your web browser, computer and internet connection (“Technical Information”). Google Analytics does not store your personal data except incidentally in circumstances where your Technical Information is classified as personal data (for example when your IP address can easily be used to reveal your identify – possible in some cases but not others).
Further information about Google Analytics' use of your data, including how to set your browser to refuse these Cookies, can be found here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
How do I disable cookies?
You can remove Cookies at any time by clearing these Cookies from your browser. You can also set your browser to refuse to accept Cookies. Refer to your browser's "Help" function for further details.
Further, in order to provide website visitors with more choice on how data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. The add-on communicates with the Google Analytics code on this site to stop data being sent to the Google Analytics servers. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on does not affect usage of this site in any other way.